I don’t have a picture because I’m in Southern California and the little dress is back in Northern California, but I made a second sample of the baby dress in new yarn with new math, and I have no idea how it happened, but it came out the exact same size as the first dress. I’ve been doing this for a while now, and my math is usually pretty good at this point, but somehow swatches and numbers did not lead to a new result. I suppose this means that my niece is going to be outfitted for many months out yet, but I will need to make a THIRD dress. Amazing.
That said, the Woodgrain Hat pattern is done and ready and will be released Monday, so at least I’m not totally incompetent. Right now, I’m willing to take lack of incompetence as a sign of competence.
We got pretty good pictures, but since I got up early to pose for them after a night when I’d had trouble falling asleep in the first place, I was pretty grumpy at the time, and it kind of shows in many of the shots.
I used less irritable shots for the pattern. If grumpy ever starts selling knitting patterns, though, I am READY.