Entrechat shoot

I’m very far behind schedule on the Entrechat pattern, but we’re getting close to the finish line now.  Mr. Kninja and the kids and I went down to the beach this morning to shoot pictures for the pattern.  I felt pretty silly wandering around Albany beach in a flowing white dress, but I wanted something that would contrast with the teal nicely.  Here are some of the pictures.  You can click through to see the rest!

Lesson of the day: hair that stays relatively flat at home is not necessarily going to lie flat on a windy beach!

Posted in Design, Entrechat, Knitting, Original Pattern, Shrugs
12 comments on “Entrechat shoot
  1. Jy says:

But the dress is beautiful, and the shrug looks perfect with it x

2. Lingo says:

that is a gorgeous shrug. good job 🙂

3. theLady says:

Lol, but dude, you look hella cool! Love the photos.

4. Julie says:

gorgeous photos, and a gorgeous shrug!! Can’t wait for the pattern.

5. Emily says:

That dress is stunning! I know what you mean about feeling silly, but you shouldn’t. 🙂 And that cables on that shrug are really beautiful. Well done, indeed.

6. Sarah says:

I’d probably feel silly, too, but it was worth it–you got beautiful pictures! Tempts me to trot out my wedding dress for a photo shoot someday. Funny about the hair, too. It comes with the territory in autumn, I guess! Mr. G looks like a crested duck in some of the pictures I took of his new gansey. The ferry boat seemed like a good backdrop, but it did make for a stiff breeze!

7. WillyG says:

Beautiful shrug. Those cables are very enticing! Too bad I would look horrible in a shrug. But you, on the other hand, look great!

8. Rebekah says:

What a beautiful shrug. And fabulous pictures, the flowy white dress was perfect!

9. Christina says:

Beautiful! Please add it to your projects on Ravelry so knitters (including me!) can fave it. Looking forward to this pattern — well done!

10. Trisha says:

Gorgeous pattern! You look beautiful in it. I have to make this!!

11. Betty says:

Great! I’ve been looking for a shrug to knit and this will be the one. Count me in.

1 Pings/Trackbacks for "Entrechat shoot"
  1. […] I’m getting ready to cast on for a test knit of Knitting Kninja’s Entrechat (sneak peak here).  I am VERY excited, but also very nervous!  This is my first major cabled project since Arwen […]